How can you help?
Through your kindness and generosity, Shelter Friends can continue to place hundreds of pets each year in their forever homes. We can’t do it without your help! YOU can help us save lives.
Shelter Friends is an all-volunteer, private non-profit, 501(c)3 organization and all contributions go directly to providing care for the animals who end up at the shelter. We do not receive government funding nor are we affiliated with any national group. All support comes from the generosity of individuals like you.
To support our efforts, please make a tax-deductible donation today!
Ways to Donate
Via PayPal – Quick & Easy, We get your donation right away!
Link your Amazon account to Shelter Friends! It’s easy…..just follow this link and Shelter Friends will receive .5% of all eligible purchases.
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Shelter Friens at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 94593.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Shelter Friends earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
1051 NE 6th St Ste C #864
Grants Pass, OR 97526
How your financial contribution helps
- Pays for all supplies for foster families while caring for shelter animals
- Kitten Formula
- Cleaning Supplies
- Veterinarian bills above what the Shelter will cover
- Transportation expenses for transferring animals to Oregon Humane Society
- Collars and Leashes
- Special Food for animals with allergies, weight issues (over or under)
- Supplies for our adoption events